The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - I'm late to the game on this one. My Mom told me about the original movie way back when she watched it on Netflix and I still didn't give it a shot. Since another version came out so soon - it must be good.

The Raven - I'll watch anything with John Cusack! Some have been worth it (Grosse Point Blank, Better Off Dead, Identity, High Fidelity, Say Anything..., and more), while others left me cringing in my seat (Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, One Crazy Summer, Con-Air, and that one with Diane Lane - bet you don't remember that one either).

This Means War - movie looks hilarious! And just from the preview and casting - I'm kind of hoping Reese gets both men and starts a reverse polygamy effort. They are kind to eyes!
Safe House - Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. That is all. Casting agent is a genius!!!
The Cabin in the Woods - People who pieced the preview together get two thumbs up. Great job! I may be sorely disappointed with the movie - but the job was well done and it'll get me to watch it in the theater (whenever that may be).

And Finally...
The Dark Knight Rises - Christopher Nolan has created a fan out of me. Although I don't care for Christian Bale - the movie will exceed all my expectations! Guaranteed.
No comments:
Post a Comment